Friday, April 28, 2006

it's been a while since I wrote

It's been a while since I wrote to
you, hasn't it?

The main reason is because I was
away traveling in Australia for the past
10 days for business.

But I'll promise to write to you again
when all of the dust is settled. Ton's of
workload is sitting on my computer
right now.

The other long-term reason is that
I've been busy reinventing and remodeling
www.esuccessmastery.com to provide more
valuable content. At the same time, I'll
be developing products to help you to
become successful.

From the next email onwards, you'll not
be receiving emails with the subject
"esuccessmastery" anymore, but
starting with the initials "YCDI".

"YCDI" is a short form for You "Chan
Do" It Personal Achievement System.

In a nutshell, a lot of good stuff is
coming to you.

By the way, if you have not visited
Australia before, do consider to go
there for a vacation. It's a beautiful
and clean place. I like it. People there
are also very warm and friendly. I think
you might like it as well.

I'll write to you again soon.

Warm regards,

Patric Chan
Founder of The "CHAN DO"
Personal Achievement System















--
motivation